Travel with Recursos
Recursos de Santa Fe will be delighted to arrange a custom designed program of art & cultural travel based on your group’s interests, schedule, and budget.
Recursos de Santa Fe has been leading arts & cultural tours and seminars since 1984. Our unique approach will match your group with a custom program to ensure a memorable trip.
Professional Destination Management
- Customized art tours and cultural tours for professional and special interest groups
- Special packages for incentive programs including:
- Dine-around coordination
- Group luncheons
- VIP dining in privately owned historic homes
- Authentic Southwestern meals
- Airport transfers
- Walking tours, including art, architecture, history, and shopping
- Other Visitor Services
- Qualified registration staff
- Welcome packages
- Meet and Greet service
- Private guides and speakers
- Private air conditioned bus
Recursos de Santa Fe Art Tours and
The Southwest is one of the most sought-after destinations in the country. Rich in music, the arts, history, archaeology, and culture, Santa Fe nestles in a high mountain valley, with mild winters and cool, delicious summers. Recreational opportunities include tennis, horseback riding, rafting, hiking, touring artist studios, visiting ancient Indian ruins and contemporary Indian pueblos, assortment of excellent restaurants, and a variety of exotic and intriguing shops.